Autumn 2017 Menu
- Cream of roast pepper and tomato soup. (V) 4.95
- Pumpkin & ricotta tarte with spiced honey drizzle 5.25
- Pressed chicken terrine with peppers, mushroom & garlic 6.35
- Pan-fried scallops with celeriac, apple and hazelnuts 6.45
- Stilton, walnut, beetroot & celery salad (V) 7.25
- Roast Portobello mushroom with pine nuts and halloumi (V) 5.75
- Roast quail with herb butter and beetroot puree 8.50
- Gourmet burger served with cheese & bacon (GF) £12.95
- Supreme of Autumn chicken stuffed with stilton cheese, ham, served with a mushroom sauce and garnished with pine nuts £12.95
- Locally sourced roast duck, pan fried served with a rich cherry sauce £16.95
- Trio of pork; tenderloin fillet, belly, sausage, mustard mash, black pudding soil and apple puree. £15.95
- Slow roasted shoulder of lamb with apricot and honey Served with herby sweet potato and pumpkin mash £17.25
- Smoked haddock with mustard and crème fraiche sauce £15.95
- Loin of goat with damson jelly and sage & onion £14.95
- Linguine with salmon avocado tomato & lime £13.75
- Smoked mackerel courgette and butter bean salad £14.25
- Traditional Sirloin of steak (8 oz.) with pepper sauce, chunky chips, homemade onion rings tomato and mushroom £18.95
- Courgette and Lancashire Provençale savoury crumble (V) £13.50
- Mushroom and celeriac truffle burger on a brioche (V) £13.50
- Doughnut fritters with cinnamon & orange sugar with clotted cream & choc pot £5.75
- Blackberry and thyme pudding served with vanilla ice cream or vanilla custard £5.55
- Pear and chocolate frangipane served with salted caramel ice cream £5.95
- White chocolate ganache with grilled peach, tarragon cream £5.95
- Orchard fruits poached in red wine served with compote and clotted cream £5.75
- Warm chocolate brownie with chocolate cheesecake cream, salted caramel drizzle and vanilla pod ice cream 5.85
- Banana Custard with figs and honeycomb 4.95
- Choose your own Sundae! 5.95 Choose 4 items from Chocolate brownies, sugar free fruit jelly, cherries, strawberries, bananas, fudge pieces, Ice cream (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint, toffee, clotted cream, frothy cream, Sprinkles & sauce.
All our food is freshly cooked to order therefore please be aware that there may be a short wait of up to 20 mins on some dishes.
We use locally sourced and sustainably farmed meat and fish wherever possible.
We attempt to accommodate all special diets but do not guarantee that all ingredients will be 100% free from nut traces. Please ask a team member for advice if you have any food allergies.
Service charge is not included and is completely discretionary, however all tips received for are shared equally amongst the whole team excluding management.
(GF) denotes Gluten free available on request
All main courses are served with seasonal vegetables and trimmings.